No News :O

News for the Mainpage

Moderator: Council Member

Abbey
Guild Master
Guild Master

No News :O

Postby Abbey » May 5th, '09, 00:57

I should really have updated the frontpage well before now.

I have no guild kill screenshots yet, but I'll get some next time to fill in the blanks (unless someone else took any ofc :) ) but you can check us out on the armoury, or wow progress http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/silvermoon/Phoenix

Anyway, progress so far is pretty much the same in both normal and heroic, barring a few achievements of course :) We have cleared all of the first three zones in Ulduar (all 4 bosses in the Siege, the 3 in the ante chamber and the 4 keepers) we even got some server seconds on some achievements as well, not too shabby with us being on Silvermoon-EU. Our current task is working on the general now :)

Been a fun couple of weeks, and some nice progress, Yoggy down next lockout I reckon ;) then hard mode time :D:D

Thanks everyone and when we get Yoggy down, we'll have a nice guild shot here as well ;)

*EDIT* On Normal mode we got Vezax down too in that lockout, and we got to see the brain behind it all ;)
When it comes to boobs, I'm like a woman at a shoe store..."get every pair out I wanna see them all

Belgoran

Re: No News :O

Postby Belgoran » May 5th, '09, 01:25

world 368 for the no repair against the leviathan :P

almost within the world top 1000 for achievements, and top 1500 for encounters. Considering we aren't a hardcore raiding guild, I'd say we are doing really well :). A couple more tries on General and I think we shall bury his ass :evil:

Return to “News”