Normal -faceroll- Modes

Phoenix at the movies - bring popcorn

Moderator: Council Member

Jazhara

Normal -faceroll- Modes

Postby Jazhara » Dec 12th, '11, 15:56

Hello people ^^

As we progressed fast into the normal modes, we started to get the feeling as if it really is not an accomplishment getting normal modes down in a lock-out or two but rather what is expected of us. So me and Pala started debating whether it is worth doing the kill vids for these fake bosses apart from DW as it is the final boss. It isn't hard to put a track and put three vids together but we really do want to get that yes that was one hell of a kill feeling out of it and that is kind of hard at the moment even if we would get Hans Zimmer to specially compose a song for us.

Long story short, we want to save what we got for the hard modes and end the normal documentation with spine and madness of DW. What do you think? In case majority agrees, needles to say but I apologise to all who frapsed the content and shared their fooatage with us and thank them for the effort they put in.

/J
Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Ominus

Re: Normal -faceroll- Modes

Postby Ominus » Dec 12th, '11, 16:07

Save the blood, sweat and tears (hard work) for the heroics. Imo don't even bother with the spine or madness fight.

lolthepriest

Postby lolthepriest » Dec 12th, '11, 17:48

totally agree with you jaz ... its a pain in the but to edit and render so many videos witch aren't really important ... should only do heroic mode videos and focus on those ones to be as good as they can be. And yeah , it's worth doing a video with DW kill , cuz it was an awesome fight
true story bro.

MikeeMiracle

Postby MikeeMiracle » Dec 13th, '11, 21:58

Yeah sounds good, I am also fraps'ing these days if you want another viewpoint for the kill vids.

Return to “Videos”