- Discord is required. You must be on Discord by 19:45. Invite links are available via our forum after acceptance for a trial.
- Raid invites are done monthly, on the in-game calendar. Please respond to them all. If unavailable, set yourself to declined.
- Invites start at 19:30, with replacements beginning at 19:45.
- We expect proper preparation for raiding. This means bringing the highest available flasks, potions and food for encounters. We expect the highest available enchants and gems on Heroic (370) gear or higher. Cauldrons and Feasts are frequently provided, but you must still ensure your own supply of consumables if needed.
- You must meet a minimum of 80% attendance. If at any time you drop below this threshold without a decent reason, you will be placed on Probation rank if you continue to miss raids.
We operate via Loot Council using the RCLootCouncil AddOn. The general rules of the system are:
- When loot drops, you choose between BiS, MS, WF/Socket, OS and Transmog, with the option to leave a note.
- There is an option to leave a note; please do so for things such as best relics or best secondary stats so we can weigh accordingly.
- Loot will be distributed on a “Biggest upgrade” basis.
- Loot Priority where Eligible: Member MS > Member OS (If frequently used) > Trial MS > Member OS (Other) > Friend Rank > Trial OS.
- Loot will be tracked and available on a spreadsheet for members to view.
- Mounts, if available, will be raidrolled between raid members.
We know AddOns are personal, but there are some required AddOns.
DBM/BigWigs. Your choice which one.
Exorsus Raid Tools. The “Notes” section is required for assignments.
Loot Council addon.
Announcing interrupts. For use in rotations, we’d like everyone to have an addon that handles announcing interrupts (No macro spam please). You can choose one of the many small AddOns or setup a Weak Aura for it.
While we don’t over-recruit, we do like to maintain a reasonable roster to accommodate people being away and so you may be on standby occasionally. We attempt to keep this as fair and even as possible while ensuring that our raid has any required classes for the encounters. While on standby, we expect you to be around via some form of contact, and be available if requested. Whether you stay on Discord in a different channel, go on an alt, or do whatever, an officer must have a clear way of getting in touch with you.
If you need to go, please let us know, don’t just wander off. If we require you and have no method of contact, you will be listed as AWOL and may incur a penalty.
Please be aware before applying that there is a text field above the CAPTCHA that must be followed. Failure to do this will cause your application to be unsuccessful.