Making more Guild movies.

Phoenix at the movies - bring popcorn

Moderator: Council Member

Palalady

Making more Guild movies.

Postby Palalady » Oct 20th, '12, 14:27

I would like to start up the making of these movies once again since we kinda slacked throu Dragon Soul.

I would like to see if there are any volunteers to fraps all the boss fights, and send them to me, or maybe someone has more experience in video editing and they would like to do it? Ill be one of the frapsers, but would like 2-3 more, views from a healer a ranged and a tank, even another melee would be nice.

If u dont have fraps dont worry, i got an account which seems anyone can use and download the complete program.

Would like ppl that are able to fraps at 25 fps and 1920 full size.

Duivel

Re: Making more Guild movies.

Postby Duivel » Oct 20th, '12, 15:18

well i'm willing to do it, but have no clue how:P

Cydonixa

Postby Cydonixa » Oct 20th, '12, 15:36

I'm more the willing to do it also, but i'm awol from the 23rd until the 30th :)

Palalady

Postby Palalady » Oct 20th, '12, 15:49

Frapsing is really easy dont worry about that, the only issue is that these files are also massive, so they need to be rendered down to a smaller size which can be done the easy way (bad quality) or the hard way (best quality). I can easaly show you how to do both.

These files will then be between 300 mb and 1500 mb... so upload speed is essential to :)

Edit: Also the raw files are huge... If u fraps a whole raid, so like 3 hours. If i remember correctly they will be about 300-400 gb total

lolthepriest

Postby lolthepriest » Oct 20th, '12, 16:37

ill do it pala ! .. oh wait. i dont raid anymore :(
true story bro.

Duivel

Postby Duivel » Oct 20th, '12, 18:39

Palalady wrote:Edit: Also the raw files are huge... If u fraps a whole raid, so like 3 hours. If i remember correctly they will be about 300-400 gb total

well thats big... anyway my upload speed is good, so just tell me if ya want me to do it :)

Return to “Videos”